Standard Chartered Bank is a proud leader in an industry where technology is crucial to serving their customers more efficiently and effectively.
They have pioneered and perfected banking digital solutions that give their customers easy access, convenience and flexible banking options which includes;
- 24 hour services on automated teller machines
- a seamless e-banking service, online banking
- mobile banking and banking on the go through mobile application
- Card less cash deposit service on ATMs
Their penchant for innovations is driven by the need to serve their customers better and because they are here for good, they will not relent in their efforts in pursuing and providing cutting edge digital solutions to customers anytime.
Head, Retail Banking at Standard Chartered Bank; Henry Baye
Standard Chartered Bank was recognized as the ‘Best Consumer Digital Bank in Ghana’ at the Global Finance Awards 2016, for the (4th year) in a row.
In a roundtable discussion with bloggers and online influencers from various platforms, bloggers learnt about Standard Chartered’s
- SC Mobile and Online Banking which enables clients to seamlessly bank on the go 24/7
- SC Mobile Touch ID – finger print log in to the SC Mobile app for convenience and security
- 21 Smart ATMs – Cardless deposit at the ATMs for GHS and USD Deposits,
- ATMs- Footprint expansion across the country
Top 5 Things You Can Do With StanChart’s SC Mobile App
- View all accounts and transaction details including loans
- Transfer funds to own account and any other account within Standard Chartered Bank
- Transfer funds into any local and international bank instantly
- Buy airtime for yourself and others
- Pay bills – DSTV, GoTV, ECG Post Paid, Surfline Data Bundles and Vodafone Broadband.
CLICK HERE >>> Standard Chartered Mobile (GH) to DOWNLOAD on Google Playstore or visit the Appstore the APP