The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Accra has the pleasure to announce the 2017 Dutch Education and Career Fair, themed “Holland – Ghana, Growing Together”.
- Date: 7th and 8th June, 2017
- Tme: 8.30 – 15.30 p.m. each day
- Venue: Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel, Accra
- Graduates and students of Colleges and Senior High Schools
- Students of Tertairy institutions
- Post graduate students
- School management and members of staff
The aim of this fair is to give Ghanaian students and knowledge institutions, the opportunity to interact and tap into the exceptional Dutch higher education and knowledge exchange options.
Also participating are Dutch-Ghanaian multinational companies who will be interacting with students and mid-career professionals at a career workshop on how to be successful in the Job market.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING DUTCH UNIVERSITIES
- International Institute of Social Studies (ISS)
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS)
- University of Groningen
- IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
- Wageningen University
- Study Group-Holland International Study Centre
LIST OF PARTICIPATING COMPANIES
(Members of the Ghana Netherlands Business & Cultural Council (GNBCC)
- IOI Loders Croklaan
- Vivo Energy
- Kwatson & MaxMart
- Ntrakwah &Co
- Access Bank
- Peoples Pension Trust
Registration and admission is free!
Please come along with valid student or National ID cards
Pre register on; Eventbrite
For more details and enquiries, reach us on;
- Facebook: Embassy of the Netherlands in Ghana
- Twitter: @NLinGhana
- 0302 214 384
- Email: email@example.com