Oversee each segment of a program or a show runs from start to finish in a well-organized line-up. The Producer of this program must be involved in every stage of the program both in the studio and on location.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sharing the workload to reduce load off the host.
- Make sure the show is kept on track.
- Generate ideas for creating new content for the show.
- Keep a good black book of contacts.
- Make researches on the stories to be used for the show.
- Activate the station’s promotions
- Man the phones for call-ins
- Must be in charge of all the administration that pertains to the show e.g. winners information, records of giveaways etc.
- Create at least one promo a week
- Manage all the social media for the show
- Co-host by engaging in dialogue with the presenter and DJ on air.
- Take charge of the show and present when host is away.
To be successful, you will need to have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in radio would be a plus.
- Extensive knowledge in current affairs, social media and script writing.
- Should show creativity in content development
- Female radio producers also needed to produce a special women empowerment radio show
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and must be ready to go through an extensive selection process.
Send Applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org